Leah's Aussie Experience

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

So Long Sugar


Twelve Apostles- Great Ocean Road

The time has come to leave Melbourne and I think five weeks has been more than enough for me. Far be it for me to be a complainer, but really. The weather here is horrendous. I could never live here or in any other climate that never sees the sun unless I got used to suffering from the seasonal blues. So, I'm flying back to my lovely home away from home- Sydney - tomorrow and thank GOD for that. Plus, my sister comes on Sunday and I wouldn't mind a few quiet days to relax before the storm. Just kidding.


I'm really looking forward to having the opportunity to show her around the city I absolutely fell in love with over the last several months. You can never tire of seeing the Opera House or the beautiful harbour it sits in. I have fabulous friends in Sydney that I can't wait to see and catch up with and now that I'll be there for Friday night, I think a cider or two at the ol'favorite pub "the Royal" is in order.







2 Comments:

At 12:06 p.m., Blogger The Experience said...

Gorgeous pic!

 
At 6:48 p.m., Blogger leah said...

I know- it was a pretty awesome sight. Behold the 12 apostles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home