Back in Sydney and Loving It!
I landed back in glorious Sydney on May 18th, a few days early and I couldn't have made a better choice. Tero and I enjoyed a 23C day riding around on bikes throughout the 35kms worth of available cycling paths around the Olympic Stadiums. You can easily imagine what it must have been like in this area during the Olympics, but while we were there it was a bit quiet.
We revisited several of Sydney's landmark sites that are consistently amazing - Darling Harbour, Sydney Harbour, etc. It never gets old. Melbourne got old. Alright, I'll stop complaining about freezing cold Melbourne now.
Mandy arrived early Sunday morning, and after a delicious breakfast we set out to see the sights. We had two reasonable days of fairly sunny weather (ie. 20C - it IS winter here!) and then today the bomb dropped. We did the Bondi to Coogee walk with toques on. She was not impressed. Should improve after thursday when we fly up to the Whitsunday Islands.
Adios

2 Comments:
Oh no! 20c, that's SO rough. ;)
Glad you're enjoying being back in Sydney.
It is actually FREEZING here when it's cold b/c the houses aren't built for it! Seriously!
Post a Comment
<< Home