Leah's Aussie Experience

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Australia's Version of an Outdoor Pool


Bondi Beach
This is what my english bunkmate and I discovered at the end of our scenic beach walk yesterday, ending at Bondi. Pretty impressive, no? After our two hour walk, we promptly went for ice cream and then set up camp for a few glorious hours of late afternoon sunshine. Really hard to believe that Christmas is only 10 days away- even harder to believe is that I'm STILL at the hostel but am obviously making the most of my time there! Anxiously awaiting the call from the nursing agency to say I am not a criminal with a horrendous past and may start work.

1 Comments:

At 3:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* the Iceberg´s pool.......oh well....

will be the silent observer from now on.

Mittwoch´s btw Beach Road Hotel - the party in Bondi......

another advice:
Take train down the coast, tracks go along the coast, beautyful view,
get out in "austinmer" ...and spend some time at the beach......

...that´s where i lived....that´s where i lost my heart...

it´s a cheap trip - and beautyful views.


- Cheersregierung.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home