No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service...

Above: Janneke (from Utrecht, Holland) & I at Coogee Beach today
I love looking around and seeing people eating their McChicken meals at MacDonalds in only their bathing suits. Not even a flip flop in sight. Today I relaxed on Coogee Beach, which is apparently going to be a 20 min walk from my hospital, if I ever start work. It was absolutely gorgeous and it's not even anywhere near the nicest in Sydney so I'm in for a treat. One thing that did catch me off gaurd (even though I was fairly warned) was the topless scene. Mainly b/c I was there with only 2 gals and it was one of them (Team Scotland) that did it! Very uncomfortable to chat and make eye contact. My new friend from Holland was much more at ease with it than I, except when Team Scotland lay down next to her and contact was established, as she was spilling out well past the axilla line.

2 Comments:
Hey! It's there. I'm probably the last person on earth to go and 'pull a Scotland.' I love tan lines- especially here. They show your progress from day to day!
My tanlines never go away but they're not very exciting.
Post a Comment
<< Home